Clearing entertainment names for both title and trademark use? Our US Full Entertainment Search helps you determine the availability of a feature film, television production, book, or video game title. This search combines the comprehensive title coverage of our U.S. Full Title Search with the comprehensive trademark coverage of our US Full Search. It helps you make more informed title decisions, while satisfying Errors and Omissions insurance requirements.
Our U.S. Full Entertainment Search is the easy, convenient way to search selected names for both title and trademark use. It provides the information to help you avoid infringement of registered trademarks and satisfy Errors and Omissions insurance requirements.
For greater certainty, you receive extensive coverage of title and trademark sources, including:
- Title sources
- U.S. Copyright Office records (1978 to present)
- Thomson CompuMark’s proprietary Entertainment database
- Online databases
- Thomson CompuMark’s private reference library of more than 200 publications detailing historical entertainment properties.
- USPTO Trademark Records: Active federal trademark applications and registrations filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office since 1884, and expired, canceled or abandoned marks since 1984.
- U.S. State Trademark Records: Our database includes trademark applications and registrations from all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.
- SHEPARD’S Intellectual Property Law Citations: Legal citations pertaining to trademarks involved or cited in court decisions.
- Common Law Trademarks and Tradenames: We search for trademarks that may not be registered, but may be protected under common law rights.
- Domain Names: Coverage includes the generic top-level domains .com, .net, .biz, .info, .org, .edu, .net and .gov.
- Save time and effort with powerful online access and analysis of search results using the Analysis Tool on SERION to streamline your workflow with sorting and filtering capabilities, easy custom reporting, and online collaboration.