Searching entertainment titles for use in the U.S.? Our U.S. Full Title Search provides the information you need to assess the availability of your title for motion pictures, TV productions, books, video games, and more in the U.S. This extensive search satisfies Error and Omissions insurance requirements.
Our U.S. Full Title Search helps provides valuable information to help you:
- Determine the availability of a title
- Satisfy Errors and Omissions insurance requirements
- Identify litigation risks
Reports are concise and informative, providing you with:
- Current and historical coverage for all types of entertainment properties.
- Up-to-date distribution information.
- Combines information from multiple sources into a single citation.
For greater certainty, we provide extensive coverage of official and common law sources, including:
- U.S. Copyright Office records (1978 to present)
- Library of Congress records
- Proprietary Thomson CompuMark Entertainment database
- Federal (USPTO) and State trademarks in entertainment-related goods/services classes
- Domain names from all ICANN-accredited registrars
- Thomson CompuMark private reference library of more than 200 publications detailing historical entertainment properties